Works were carried out on induction tattoo machines – liner 11-18rl (Maxim Zhuravlev), as well as on the rotor to dot work, and a power supply for a tattoo machine G105 and two tattoo machines G107 (Leonid Gayko).
Masters noted the ease of tattoo machines, the quality of the lines, ease of use and insignificant paint consumption, power supply units showed stable performance throughout the session, four hours was to complete five works with drawing lines and dot work Video Rating: / 5
Here is an unboxing video of a cheap 1 gun tattoo machine which I purchased from Aliexpress on 11/11/15 at which time it was on sale for 29.19USD with free shipping. It is currently 49.99. It did not come with inks as I was not interested in getting cheap inks from China, those I will purchase here. For what I paid I am pretty satisfied. Everything is there. I am not a tattoo artist and never owned a kit before in my life, I am a pen/paper artist and was always interested in trying something like this out. Heres hoping the tattoo machine works as it is supposed to. Video Rating: / 5
Cipher Pharmaceuticals CEO gives an update on Alec Falkenham’s BLTR (Bisphosphonate Liposomal Tattoo Removal) cream and the development time frame for its release.
Falkenham’s Bisphosphonate Lipsomal Tattoo Removal (BLTR) cream caused a media storm in 2015 when details of this potentially revolutionary tattoo removal cream were first revealed by Dalhousie University and Alec Falkenham. According to newspaper reports, Alec Falkenham developed this prototype cream while undertaking PhD research at Dalhousie University (Canada).
Alec Falkenhams BLTR tattoo removal cream is likely to be the first effective alternative to laser tattoo removal, which is still considered the gold standard in safe and effective removal of unwanted tattoos – if used properly.
While laser tattoo removal technology continues to develop quickly, Falkenhams BLTR removal cream generated huge interest because of its potential to be much cheaper, quicker and far less painful than laser tattoo removal – according to Falkenham.
In this video, Shawn O’Brien, the CEO of Cipher Pharmaceuticals – the company that purchased the rights to Alec Falkenhams BLTR cream earlier this year – points out that although the cream has shown positive and exciting results when tested on pigs ears, it still requires a lot more testing before it can be released for purchase by the general public. Potentially up to 10 years of testing, trials and approvals. Disappointing news for those of us looking to remove our unwanted tattoos quickly, but is there potential to get involved sooner? We really hope so! Video Rating: / 5
This is a better audio clip of http://www.eddietana.com from http://www.octattoo.com drawing an outline of a lotos flower ready for the thermal copier. This is the outline not colored yet. Video Rating: / 5
FAQs – for those of you bright enough to read the description before commenting with the same boring questions … 🙂
– How old are you? – 30
– Where do you live? – Surrey, UK & Cape Town South Africa
– What hair product do you use? – Sea water and/or Ruffians Wax
– What do you ask for at the hairdresser? – shorter on the sides than the top.
– What breed of dog is Alfie & Georgie? – Tibetan Terrier
– When did you start kayaking? – When I was 8 years old.
– What do your tattoos mean? My star was just because I thought it looked good. My skull was my reward for winning the marathon world championships in 2010, my triangle on my hand reminds me to keep moving forward and make progress, and my turtle/Pura Vida tattoo on my leg is a reminder of my amazing time in Costa Rica. New tattoos – mountains on my arm & VV on my wrist because I didn’t know what I wanted until 5 mins before I got them!
– How do you make money? – YouTube/Freelance film/photo & my clothing brand
– Do you ship clothing world wide? – We ship to most countries.
– What editing program do you use? – Premier Pro CC on Mac
– Did you go to university? – No
– Why do yo buy so many cameras? I’m a photographer & film maker, cameras / lenses are my thing.
– Why aren’t you training for kayaking anymore? – I see new opportunities everyday, I’m just grabbing them as they appear and keep working hard, right now that’s YouTube & Film. I’m happy I made the change!
– How long do your vlogs take to edit? – They vary massively, sometimes 1 hour sometimes 6+
Still got questions? Watch my last Q&A video! – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44ivb91Hk-s
A demonstration on how to remove Tatu-derm from a tattoo after 18 hours, showing how it works, how it looks and what to expect.
Tatu-Derm is an awesome product–it’s waterproof, provides a bacterial barrier, & it’s transparent so you can see your tattoo while keeping it protected. We have Tatu-Derm rolls & sheets for shops & tattoo collectors alike:
~ Retail Single Sheets: www.painfulpleasures.com/xcart/customer/product.php?productid=10076.
~ Wholesale Rolls:
~ Wholesale Single Sheets:
www.painfulpleasures.com/xcart/wholesaler/product.php?productid=10076 Video Rating: / 5
A Florida tattoo shop owner’s picture is going viral. It shows his young daughter holding the needle and drawing a tattoo on his arm.
MORE: http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/43654989-story Video Rating: / 5